You give and give and give until the giving is no longer good for anyone
I never expected such an end, evidently I’m the only one surprised.
I cried about him to Josh
I cried about him to my mother
I cried about him to kendall and Izzy and ash
They gave me a group hug at the dinner table and I shed tears. His words were so cutting and mean, I cried. They squeezed me harder
I don’t know what I’m more heartbroken about…the way it happened or the finality of it. There are no more exchanges to be made. I never saw anything I lent him that I loved again.
There is no way I could ever trust you with anything after all that was revealed Friday. Your cruelty. Your blaming. Your emotional whiplash. I’ve extended myself and been crucified. A new scar indeed. Joining the ranks of my father, Laurence and the other men who sniffed out my nurturing spirit then stomped me out to a smolder.