Thank you Jordan
I’m at a place where I can say thank you and feel gratitude for our karmic partnership.
We brought out so much in each other and although it wasn’t meant to be forever it served its purpose I think.
I need to channel my creative sexual erotic force into making. Making music and art and seeing the things I know are real. Making the sounds exist!!!
You were always very supportive of that and I’m thankful.
I pulled these cards with my friends in this order
Queen of Wands
The Lovers
King of Swords
Obviously I have been thinking about you, feeling through this necessary separation.
Getting much better each day.
I am the Queen of Wands. Using my mind, body, spiritual intellect and earth magic to make things happen.
The lovers on this card are separate but they face each other.
We are not one body we are two separate souls and entities. Off to our own thrones.
King of Swords, authoritative and regal. No one can contest his right for his seat.
I always thought you looked regal
In that way you were holding your wine and walking through the party
You saw my kindness and it was a hallelujah
I really do wish you the best & if our paths were to ever cross again it’ll be a blessing
Full of love & lust for life
Good luck
xoxoxox