Dream 8.14 | Baggage

In this dream I Jordan and I met up with each other at a park table. He had a deep blue handbag with brown straps and I had a silver bag with brown straps completely identical besides color. We were ready to talk to each other and unpack things. Someone else was with us, a woman actually, but her presence felt more implied than real. Something spiritual

Symbols:

purses ~ to me this is the literal representation of baggage

the color deep blue ~ emotional heaviness, intense introspection and sobering realizations

the color silver ~ intuition, inner wisdom, moon wisdom and feminine energy and emotional reflection

the color brown ~ grounding 


Interpretation:

Jordan and I have emotional baggage that we are bringing to each other. We were there it seems to sort it out and put it on the table. Our baggage is similar and directly related to our relationship. He is still holding a lot of heaviness around it whereas mine is lighter and more realized. There is a spiritual feminine figure who is there to supervise, not impose. My hope is that we both get what we need to heal and repair.

But I wonder why the universe keeps bringing us to each other? I have had serious loves and never seen those people again but with Jordan I was back for two weeks and saw him unintentionally twice. It seems that even when distance is attempted the world brings us back together. Very strange.



Popular posts from this blog

Sunset time

All I know how to do is spam