Dream 8.13 | Bobby's room
Bobby and friends came through to my place which was a freaking mess to make some music. I ran into them at a cafe or something, I think I had been in the city for just a little bit coming from Mexico which is accurate to real life. That was a huge reason as to why my place was a mess, I had unpacked sloppily (once again like real life) and clothes and supplies were everywhere. I invited them back to my place regardless, asked for a moment to shuffle some of the mess around and then let them in. There was music happening upstairs but it wasn't hitting so we made some from my place my apartment became a studio and people came immediately ready to dance and be present. It’s also worth noting my apartment was unlocked when I returned from Mexico in the dream.