Dream 8.13 | Wild Boars

I was in one place then took a quick helicopter trip to Hawaii from there. When I got to Hawaii I was on the white sand beach and a black boar spotted me. He couldn’t get his eyes off me and he wanted to interact. People were saying it was something I should fear or run away from because they’re dangerous. There was nowhere for me to run. When beachgoers tried to hold him back it was useless. I had to just prepare for what was coming which was a black boar holding my hand in his mouth. He surprisingly wasn’t hurting me. I could feel his teeth and saliva.  He held my hand in his mouth gently but the sight was worth calling animal control because they showed up and snuck behind the boar to shock him with electricity so it let go. I gave the boar a soft warning beforehand. The shock was violent but it didn’t work for long. I got away but then he found me again somewhere else and clamped my hand in his mouth and then a white boar with black spots clamped the other one in its mouth. I had a black boar on my left hand and a white boar on my right. Eventually a resort guide freed my hands but later told me I had all the characteristics of someone they would want to be by. I didn’t feel attacked. I felt chosen in a way. They weren’t hurting me at all. But that grip was strong. 


Symbols:

boar ~ based on other spiritual/dream interpretations I believe the boar to symbolize primitivity, passion, and power. The mouth I learned represents communication and control. Because the boar was not harming me we were in alignment. There was an understanding of care. 

the color white ~ light, ease

the color black ~ darkness, fear

Both boars held my hands at the same time which felt even in the dream like a yin and yang balance. 

beach ~ both a spiritual and natural site because of the water. A place of rest and relaxation. 

Hawaii ~ always a significant place because my grandmother gifted my mother and myself a trip to Hawaii for my mom's 50th birthday. This was one of the last things she did before she passed. We always associate Hawaii with Nana. This location to me means this dream was a spiritual message from my ancestors. 


Interpretation: 

I woke up from the dream in deep yearning for my ex boyfriend who I loved very much and is probably going to read this. Our relationship was full of uncontrollable passion, impulse, inflicted pain yet pure childlike connection and joy. The beach has played a reoccurring role in our history to each other. From what I've learned and what I instinctually feel this dream was about us. We both are trying to be friends and not run into the fire again. We are taming our impulses. We are balancing ourselves. I also feel that the dream, as google suggests, is is telling me that my primal intuition is guiding me and worthy of my trust. 

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset time

All I know how to do is spam